A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Irwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Irwin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Irwin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Irwin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd Irwin practice?
- Dr. Todd Irwin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Todd Irwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and New Lenox, IL.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.