Learn more about Dr. Todd Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Irwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irwin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Irwin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Irwin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Irwin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd Irwin practice?
- Dr. Todd Irwin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Todd Irwin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and New Lenox, IL.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.