Dr. Todd Isaacson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 18th, 2013
Failed To Find Mass
After doctoring with him for a few years it pains me to say he failed to find a mass in my daughters neck, This mass was let go and allowed to grow very large. If it hadn't been for another doctor finding it when they did....it could have taken her life. The operation she needs now will be much harder than it needed to be because of it's size. Todd M Isaacson said, it was swollen lymph nodes or glands...Wishing to believe in this doctor could have cost my daughters life. For the sake of yourself and your children take heed to my story.

June 28th, 2011
one of the best drs in the area
I heard about this new doctor from 2 other people who recommended him. He was described as very quiet and caring, and asking a lot of questions, taking a lot of personal time. He lived up to all of it. Also, his nurse, Karen, is very thoughtful and helpful over the phone, and answers messages promptly. Some of the women at the reception desk could take lessons in communication (one threw a sheet of paper at me and went back to reading her Avon catalog while her coworker stopped me and directed me to the lab, when I was about to leave without getting my ordered blood test!) but Karen, I can say, is excellent.

June 30th, 2010
Great Dr.
Dr. Isaacson is a great Doctor. I am going to miss him at Clarkson Family Med. He is a very caring Doctor. Passionate about his job and his patients.

June 12th, 2010
An exemplary Family Practice Clinician
Initially,I was hesitant to see a younger,new Physician but that dis-ease melted away upon meeting Dr. Isaacson. His ability to make one feel at ease, his caring palpable in the first 5 minutes as he listens intently without interrupting, all manifest his caring behaviorally. He saved his questions or need to clarify until I finished speaking, He was respectful and inquired how I would like to be addressed,i.e.,Ms. or ....? He was totally comfortable with my calling him by his first name but again the choice was mine. He was not the Medical Diety as many I have found are but a true collaborator in the healing process. I would recommend Dr. Isaacson for any member of you family from your grandchildren to your grandmother as his manner and fund of knowledge were equally remarkable to me.I made a follow up appointment and can say I recommend Dr. Isaacson without reservation. I am still seeking a flaw and will update if I find something significant in my next visit. Kind, empathic, active listener, collaborator, knowledgeable, respectful and warm but boundary conscious. Who could ask for more? Highly satisfied with this humane, qualified, Physician.

June 6th, 2010
I thought he new what he was doing and if he didnt know, he certainly would find the answer!! He also had very excellent bedside manner! He's a great doctor!

June 17th, 2015