A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Iwanicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Iwanicki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Iwanicki, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iwanicki graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd William Iwanicki MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd W. Iwanicki practice?
- Dr. Todd Iwanicki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Iwanicki practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.