Dr. Todd Jackman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Jackman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 21st, 2016

Dr Jackman was very personable. He listened and was interested in all of my symptoms which he carefully examined before recommending disc replacement. He is NOT your typical unapproachable surgeon. He did a phenominal job and came to check on me post op in the hospital as well as a follow up call once I got home in case i had any more questions. I have been Very impressed.

August 9th, 2016

Excellent doctor. I have had chronic back issues and he has always been thorough and patient in explaining my options. Very warm and caring.

March 16th, 2016

I've been a patient for a while. Excellent job on recent surgery.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind review. It means a lot to me that you took the time to share your experience. Sincerely, Todd

January 2nd, 2016

Dr. Jackman went above and beyond to provide care after surgery. Excellent results and he will forever be a friend.

December 21st, 2015

Surgury

Very successful ,fast recovery

Doctor's Response

Thanks, Floyd. We worked hard to get the right plan for you! I'm so glad you're doing well. Sincerely, Todd

November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Jackman

October 21st, 2015

I had cervical surgery with Dr. Jackman. Great experience, no pain, could not be happier. His staff was excellent as well. I had two second opinions before having surgery with Dr. Jackman, and I am happy with my decision.

October 2nd, 2015

I had surgery with Dr. Jackman and am very happy with my care from start to finish. No back pain! I have referred family members and friends to him and they have been happy as well!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kind review. It is so enjoyable to see friends and family members of my patients. It makes the world start to seem a little smaller! Sincerely, Todd

October 2nd, 2015

Shocked by negative reviews-- mine was excellent! Doctors are human, too. They make mistakes sometimes, and other times you just don't "vibe." I thought he was funny, honest, caring.

September 3rd, 2015

Dr Jackman turned out to be a real creep. If you are overweight in anyway he's mean.

Doctor's Response

This is an unfortunate review. I try to identify all contributing factors that may be contributing to a patient's pain and pathology. Discussing weight with patients is difficulty for all physicians. I try to discuss it in the most respectful, honest way I can. I am sorry you felt I was creepy about it.

SHOWttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

June 8th, 2015

I had an appointment with Dr. Todd Jackman, but, I only got to see his assistant. He, the assistant, prescribed Prednisone which is a heavy steroid. I am 75 and take only one sleeping pill a day. The prescription directed me to take 6 pills the first day and then taper off. The problem is they made me so dizzy I could not walk to the bathroom at night. I put in several calls to Dr. Jackman and he never once returned my call. EVER! I stopped taking them after the first day. I have been suffering with dizziness now for 3 weeks. I had to go to emergency twice over the weekend. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone.

Doctor's Response

The medication you were given is a 5 day course of prednisone, a very common first step medicine used by physicians to deliver anti-inflammatory medications to help with pain. Unfortunately, it is the "fight or flight" hormone the body normally releases and it can have some significant side effects. I am sorry your phone calls to my office didn't get through to me. I will work to ensure the communication within our office is the best it can be for our patients. Sincerely, Todd

SHOW

November 21st, 2013

Unprofessional

Never comes to see patient after surgery. I question his abilities. Very much a cut and run surgeon.

Doctor's Response

I find this review hurtful. I always do my best to see my patients after surgery in the hospital. On the rare occasion where I am unable to come to the hospital (usually due to vacation, conference, or rare conflict in schedule), I always have one of my partners in the practice or one of my skilled physician assistants see the patient to check on their progress and report directly to me. I am sorry if you had any less of an experience. Sincerely, Todd

SHOW