Ophthalmologist, Critical Care Practitioner

Best priced and most excellent cataract surgeon in the world! show details Best priced and most excellent cataract surgeon in the world!
Jan 26th, 2015

Best, most skilled, and thoughtful doctor I have ever gone to. The staff is kind; the facility is beautiful, and the cost savings with the office-based surgery suite is amazing. Best price for cataract surgery in the US!

A great look at Life! show details A great look at Life!
by Charles Regan on May 7th, 2013

Best experience in my life. A man thinking he would never see his family's faces again, now see 20/15 out of my one and only eye in high definition. Dr Jackson was a blessing that came into our lives! Look out world I can see again.

New Yorker show details New Yorker
Jan 16th, 2013

Dr. Jackson cares more about his patients than I have ever witnessed in my life. He took time to educate me concerning my condition and explain my options. His staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The Prestige Laser and Cataract Institute office site in Las Vegas was impressive and very welcoming. They have state of the art technology and yet the comforts of home with even a little complimentary beverage center. This is a 5-star experience that I highly recommend to anyone needing sight restorative procedures. There is even a HUGE (I'm talking $1500) discount available to cash-pay cataract patients. Way to go Dr. Jackson and Dr. Amacher-you have outdone yourselves!

new patient show details new patient
Feb 3rd, 2012

very nice, professional, explained everything in detail