Dr. Todd Jaffe MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017
Pill Farm
Great place to get high if that is what you are looking for. will do whatever you say. Idiots

January 25th, 2016
Dr. Jaffe is the best pain management Doctor anywhere. He has helped me tremendously and he is always thoughtful and considerate. His staff goes out of there way to help. The only time I've seen him upset is when a nurse at the hospital kept sticking me trying to start an IV. He told the nurse to stop and get the anthesiogolosit. His staff and him always ask me what is my pain level, and what makes it worse or better. The other pain management doctors just either gave you pain meds or another procedure without asking those two important questions. Both him and his staff have been with me when I went through chemo and radiation. They always asked me how I was doing. They prayed for me and told me that. They believe in God and that Jesus can heal. They aren't afraid to say they were praying for me, which a lot of doctors don't want to talk about Jesus. Dr. Jaffe has a heart of gold and so do the staff. I have recommended him to family and friends, and they always get better and feel the same way I do. Other pain mgmt doctors couldn't get rid of the pain in my leg. When Dr. Jaffe does a procedure, that sharp pain goes away. He's really is the best and he cares for each of his patients

September 14th, 2015
RUDE !!!!
Jean in the front office is always very short and down right rude. Now you don't even go in to get your prescriptions as they do E-scripts so you have to pay $25 for each script. So they bill insurance and you pay also.

January 20th, 2015
After 5 years - finding a different office
he follows up after visits to get another co-pay. His office staff is not knowledgeable or pleasant ~ i would be fired if i addressed clients the way they do. They should receive training in all aspects of office work and computer. Nothing ever gets any better at that place.

December 21st, 2014
Øverall I am satisfied with him, I have been going there for about 10 years..He has helped me a lot.

February 20th, 2014
Try and find someone else
He is cold, aloof and cocky. If you're not a drug user, he seems to be upset by this and pushes you aside. Yet if you are a drug user, he is upset by this and pushes you aside. You can't win for losing with him and his staff. I find him rude, cold and self absorbed. His front end staff is just as bad. It starts from the top and works its way down and apparently that's what has happened here. There are a couple of staff that I truly like, I will not mention names, however, the receptionist is SO rude and cold that you feel awful going in there. You're already in a tremendous amount of pain and to have to deal with him and his front end staff treating you almost like an alien, is to much to bear. Overall I'm not impressed with his demeanor, his ability and his bed side manner. He should teach his staff a few things in etiquette with patients. You have chosen this field, don't make those of us that are in a lot of pain suffer because you have lost your "mo-jo"

May 30th, 2013
Very rude!
I had to jump through a lot of hoops to even get considered to become a patient of Dr. Jaffe. I finally got in and the staff was somewhat rude and seemed very rushed, After about 1 hour of going from room to room I finally got seen by someone other than the Dr. He popped in for all of 20 seconds and that was it. I was made a follow up appointment for two weeks later. I had missed that appointment due to a broken tooth that had to be pulled that day. I called his office on 30 minutes past my scheduled time and told them I would not be able to keep that because I was having surgery on my tooth. I was told there would be a $25.00 no show fee. Are you kidding me? I did call. Nice you know your policies are not flexible for emergencies. I rescheduled, according to the office staff, got no reminder, no phone call no nothing. When I called to reschedule the first appointment I was told I was dropped from the practice because of a missed appointment. I see where the priority lies. Not with the care of the patient and what they are going through. No problem, I will find someone else.

July 18th, 2012
Dr. Jaffe is awesome. He takes away my back pain twice a year. Meaning the treatment he gives me last about 6 months then the pain returns until next treatment. His assisants are very nice and friendly. The office is always very clean. My only complaint is the wait time,it is always way to long. I have physically walked out of the main waiting room more than once because it reaches 50 plus minutes before you even get to a room to wait even longer.I shall continue to use Dr. Jaffe because I like him and he helps me but the wait time is over the top way to long to often !

July 14th, 2012
Required cash payment for appointment (should have been warning signal #1). In middle of care plan, doctor abandon patient.

June 16th, 2012
Promised he'd have the same staff for more than 2 months
Everything was going OK until Dr. Jaffee kept taking vacations or was gone to conferences for long periods and we got the PA's so much I forgot the Doctor looked. The PA's were very good but now Doctor J is back and all the staff is gone. Now it is mass confusion and you can feel the tension in the office.

December 23rd, 2011
Former patient
Comment from patient: I feel Dr. Jaffe cares more about his finances than he does his patients. I was not a profit so I was not treated as well.

November 9th, 2011
Teri Thompson
Dr. Jafee is the best pain management doctor I have ever had. He's compassionate, takes time with you, gives his honest opinion and overall a very caring doctor. If I were to move (and plan on that, I would drive back to see him). His staff has become like family to me. I've cried on their shoulders and been given the compassion back like my own family would. I would refer him to anyone who had a chonric or other pain issue....as the matter of fact I've just done that. I don't know what I would do without him or his staff! No one asked me to write this, this comes from my heart. Thanks to the entire group!