A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Jarosz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Jarosz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Jarosz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarosz graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jarosz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Lenoir Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd S Jarosz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd S. Jarosz practice?
- Dr. Todd Jarosz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Todd Jarosz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Spartanburg, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.