Dr. Todd Jenkins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 10th, 2015
Great, compassionate Dr.

January 13th, 2015
He's all that! Professional, Polite, & educated (updated)
I have been a patient of Dr. Jenkins has for the past 10 yrs. and have never been disappointed with either or his staff. He is very professional, polite, and educated. I've trusted his opinion in extremely difficult circumstances.

February 7th, 2013
he is the BEST

June 27th, 2012
GREAT
Dr. Jenkins is a wonderful doctor. He spent plenty of time with me explaining the diagnosis and proceedure I was to undergo. He did not make me feel rushed at all, like most doctors trying to get to their next patient. He has a great bedside manner understanding his patients concerns and fears. Wonderful, wonderful doctor!!!!!

October 11th, 2011
EXCELLENT
My internist refered me.. Dr. Jenkins, was kind, knowledgeable, explained things, listened, understood how I felt, relieved my anxiety about an issue I had. treated me with kindness and respect .. and gave of his time willingly not like he was in a rush to see the next patient. Great Doctor, Great Staff.. sweet office.. I have found my new GYN.

February 24th, 2010
review
Based on a review by Dr. Todd R. Jenkins MD in "American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2004) 191, 187584" titled Laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy, the surgery for which I am scheduled seems more plausible. After a timely process, undergoing other methods to control bleeding including an ablation, and numerous tests to narrow the diagnosis of my condition, skepticism led me to believe this was just another "test run" procedure.The clear concise review, although requiring a dictionary twice, made understanding the surgery and accepting the success easier.My sincere thanks goes to Dr. Jenkins for his talent to convey the message. Surgery is tomorrow. :)