A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Kim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
- Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Kanghong Kim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Todd Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.