A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Kim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Kim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
- Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Kanghong Kim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Todd Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.