A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Kaleel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Kaleel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Kaleel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaleel graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kaleel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd M Kaleel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Kaleel practice?
- Dr. Todd Kaleel has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Kaleel practices Family Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Family Physicians.