A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Kaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Kaye is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Kaye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaye graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Kaye MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Todd Kaye practice?
- Dr. Todd Kaye has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Kaye practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Internists and Mountain View Endocrinologists.