A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Kellogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Kellogg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kellogg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kellogg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Kellogg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellogg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kellogg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Andrew Kellogg MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Kellogg practice?
- Dr. Todd Kellogg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Todd Kellogg practices Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.