A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Kelly is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Kelly, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kelly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Lawrence Kelly MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd L. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Todd Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Kelly practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Critical Care Practitioners.