A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Kennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennell
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Kennell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennell graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Kennell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd William Kennell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Todd W. Kennell practice?
- Dr. Todd Kennell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Todd Kennell practices Diagnostic Radiology near Traverse City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cadillac, MI and Frankfort, MI.
See Traverse City Radiologists.