Dr. Todd Kerner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 17th, 2016
We love doctor Kerner he has helped my husband so much and the nurse that works with him is great

November 20th, 2014
Extremely Grateful for Dr.Todd E Kerner, MD, PHD
Dr. Todd E Kerner, MD, PHD is a top-notch professional, competent, knowledgeable, compassionate, and caring doctor. He is the first doctor I've seen who actually listens to me. That is HUGE!!!...unfortunately that seems rare in a doctors today or at least the ones I've seen. If I ever have to wait, I wait patiently as I know he is giving his full attention and time to the patients before me as he gives to me. He never rushes you out the door. In the past I have seen doctors and even surgeons who have left me with more questions, confusion, and frustration than before the appointment. He is an exceptional medical professional! He is truly helping me cope with and improve my medical afflictions. Dr. Kerner has restored my faith in doctors. I am so thankful for him and his practice and highly recommend him!!!!

June 12th, 2013
COMPLETE LACK OF RESPECT FOR PATIENTS
THIS OFFICE IS A COMPLETE JOKE! THE OFFICE MANAGER STACI SHOULD BE FIRED FOR HER LACK OF MATURITY AND PROFESSIONALISM. SHE IS DOWN RIGHT THE RUDEST PERSON I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED AND WILL NEVER GO BACK AND WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT AGAINST THIS OFFICE! LEARN TO HAVE RESPECT AND IF YOU CANT MAYBE YOU DON'T BELONG WORKING WITH OTHERS, OR MAYBE YOUR PARENTS NEVER TAUGHT YOU THAT GROWING UP? A GOOD PLACE TO START GOING WOULD BE IS CHURCH! ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE IN NEED OF GOD IN YOUR LIFE!

May 15th, 2012
Great Guy!
Dr. Kerner is terrific! He is kind and caring; he LISTENS and responds appropriately, answers all questions without acting as if he doesn't have the time. I recommend him highly!!