A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Kilbaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Kilbaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Kilbaugh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilbaugh graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Kilbaugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Hosp Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Justen Kilbaugh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Kilbaugh practice?
- Dr. Todd Kilbaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Kilbaugh practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.