A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Soung Kim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Todd Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Surgeons.