inactive

Todd S Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 21st, 2016
More than a Surgeon!
Dr. Kim is more than a surgeon, he is a magician! He performed a very difficult complete reverse shoulder operation with consummate skill. A year later, it has healed completely and i have full range of motion. Remarkably, and why I call him a magician, is the fact that I had zero pain! No pills needed. With all the reconstruction, he managed to avoid creating pain! Astounding! The only way I can tell the shoulder was rebuilt is that I limit the amount of weight I bear on that shoulder. I can recommend Dr Todd Kim without reservation. This surgery was done at the VA hospital, so ratings for staff/office procedures don't apply to his private practice.

February 26th, 2015
Great Care
Dr Kim is exceptionally capable and has great empathy and professional skills. I feel very fortunate to have him as my surgeon.