A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Kliewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Kliewer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Kliewer, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kliewer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kliewer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd M Kliewer MD is a male Oncologist , has 17 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Kliewer practice?
- Dr. Todd Kliewer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Todd Kliewer practices Medical Oncology near Edmond, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Moore, OK.
See Edmond Oncologists.