Dr. Todd Kline MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 14 reviews

December 23rd, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Kline.
I have found his care invaluable. I had severe anxiety for many years before seeing him. Psychoanalysis with Dr. Kline has helped me gain insight into my past and enabled me to understand and accept myself. Realizing and understanding my powers and limitations took away most of my fear. These days, I look forward to the beginning of a new day. My relationships with others have significantly improved. With more confidence in my abilities, I was able to venture out and start my own business. I owe this all to Dr. Kline. I recommend him whole-heartedly. He is an intelligent, compassionate, hard working professional who has changed my life.

December 19th, 2016
Very helpful and kind
very helpful and kind

February 20th, 2016
a really great doctor

October 4th, 2015
smart doctor, cares about his patients, stays up to date on new medical evidence and technologies
Dr. Kline is one of the special psychiatrists who has a genuine warmth about him. I went to other doctors who were quite cold and clinical. I found a great doctor in Dr. Kline and as long as I need help I will be continuing with him.

September 3rd, 2015
Horrible
I would not recommend Dr. Kline to anyone. I was seen by Dr. Kline for 4 years and I think it was the biggest waste of time and money.

September 2nd, 2015
A really helpful doctor.

July 29th, 2015
As an old school guy I never thought I'd get help from a shrink... er, psychiatrist. Dr. Kline is a great guy who helped me and was easy to talk to.

March 1st, 2015
Dr. Kline is a trustworthy professional who has helped me through some difficult times.

December 14th, 2013
Teacher/ Business
Dr. Kline is definitely an A+ therapist. I have seen him for a number of years and he has helped me through some very difficult times. I feel he genuinely cares about me as a person and always listens to me with compassion and empathy. His explanations and interpretations are easy to understand and his truthful insights have helped me face my fears and grow to accept and understand myself. With his help, I am opening up my heart to others, and beginning to build meaningful relationships. Throughout the years, he has been a trustworthy professional, one that I can rely and depend on; my anchor in the storm. Dr. Kline has always gone above and beyond in his care for me, and I would highly recommend him to anyone

October 8th, 2013
Prompt, efficient doctor, very understanding
I've had a wonderful experience with this doctor. He is jknowledgable, experienced, concerned and thoughtful.

September 9th, 2013
Watch Out!
I felt disregarded and dismissed the moment I stepped into his office. His scheduler and insurance verification assistant totally screwed me over with her incompetence. I have a MEDICALLY based disorder which is covered under my MEDICAL plan, not the behavioral health side which only covers after the huge deductible is met. I told him this repeatedly and he checked the sheet that his assistant had filled out and believed her over me, making me feel totally disregarded. I know this is the case with my insurance through experience with other psychiatrists I've seen over the last 9 months. He didn't believe me on that issue either. I was very much excited to see him and had high hopes and he basically shoved me out the door, Oh, he gave me the name of some mass clinic to go check out, said private practice would not be available to me because of his incompetent assistant's malpractice. Why trust someone with your health that can't even listen!?

November 1st, 2011
Dr. Kline saw me immediately when I first called (unlike most psychiatrists, who had waits of up to 2 months). He is caring and sympathetic, listens well, and has really helped me deal with my depression. I find it easy to schedule appointments, and he never keeps me waiting.