A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Koelling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Koelling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koelling
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Koelling, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koelling graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Koelling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Michael Koelling MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Koelling practice?
- Dr. Todd Koelling has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Koelling practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.