Learn more about Dr. Todd Koelling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Koelling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koelling
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Koelling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Koelling, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koelling graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Koelling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Michael Koelling MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Koelling practice?
- Dr. Todd Koelling has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Koelling practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.