A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Koppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Koppel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Koppel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Koppel graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koppel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Sloan Koppel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd S. Koppel practice?
- Dr. Todd Koppel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Koppel practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Nyack, NY.
See Clifton Anesthesiologists and Clifton Pain Management Doctors.