Dr. Todd Kraemer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Kraemer?

Never again...

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

I told him at the beginning of my pregnancy I wanted someone who I would see every visit and come to know on a personal level since he was going to be delivering my rainbow baby (previous stillborn) and EVERY appointment besides the last couple I saw his nurse, Anne. I would have been way more comfortable just having her deliver my baby. He just asks u if you have any problems, if not... your appointment is over. No communication at all. Also, he is very quick to jump straight to a C-Section!

dont even think of going to him

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

i was infected after a c section that he had to give me to deliver my son. The c section was only due to the fact he wouldnt make time to see me when i started showing signs of help syndrome. he was not very attentive and i nearly lost my life as well as my sons i wouldnt send a dog to this man

Posted on June 30th, 2014

Dr Kraemer is hands down one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He takes time to explain things, and answers all my questions. He is a very personable and caring doctors. His staff is also very caring and always willing to help.

Wishing 0 stars was an option...

Posted on February 12th, 2013

After showing up 20 minutes prior to my appointment time, my wait time for a routine wellness exam topped out at an unbelievable 2 hours, pushing the total experience to almost 3 hours. Dr. Kraemer then ordered preventative blood testing which I later found out was not covered by my insurance, leaving me with a bill of over $500 for testing that I did not ask for, nor did I receive results for until I called the office 2 months later. He is pleasant and competent himself but the overall experience was by far the worst I have had in a physician's office. I will not return and would not recommend anyone else have to go through that experience.

Great physician

Posted on December 4th, 2009

Dr. Kraemer is outstanding. We are very lucky to have this caliber physician in our community.

wonderful doctor, they should all be this great!

Posted on September 1st, 2009

Dr Kraemer has been my doctor for 2 years. Every time I go to his office I find it clean and efficient. His staff is always very courteous and knowledgeable. Dr Kraemer takes the time to explain what all of your options are and truly looks to do what is best for the patient. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great OBGYN!

Posted on January 31st, 2017