Dr. Todd Krell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Krell?

Caring, smart and great with kids

Posted on September 13th, 2013

We have seen Dr. Krell quite a few times with my son who is an athlete and tends to get injured a lot. Dr. Krell was great at ordering just the right tests, making sure my son knew all the right exercises and upon finding out that we were waiting a weeks for a doctor's apt. in another specialty for my son, called a doctor friend of his who saw my son within the hour! Taking the time and concern to refer my son on the spot and personally call to get him in was just amazing. He even called us at home to make sure the referral apt. went well. I love Dr. Krell and recommend him highly. He is great with my son and has treated him well in his recovery process.

Amazing

Posted on July 4th, 2013

This is one of the nicest men, and doctors i have ever met. Extremely knowledgable, very good at what he does. His bedsidemanner is off the charts, always smiling, an worked with me to figure outthe right course of treatment (as oppossed to some doctors who say somethinf and insist there is no other way). I would recomend him to anyone who wants a doctor that cares, and wants to see their patients do well. This guy at the bottom who gave him one star was most likely going in to his off drug seeking, and looking to get some illegal pain meds. This doctor wont just throw drugs at you. For me, he helped me find how to help treat my wrist, and still continue to work.

long time patient

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Best office!

Posted on June 18th, 2013

In a word AWESOME! Has the most courteous staff. Always greeted with a smile and a kind word. Would definitely recommend .

busy mom/wife

Posted on July 30th, 2012

My active daughter, age 11 was hurt twice in a short amount of time. He took the time with her 2 injuries to get her the well and back into her activities again. There was always a smile for us when we arrived and when we made our next appointment(s). Now that my husband is injured, we are heading right back to Dr Krell. 2 words BUBBLE WRAP...

Disappointed

Posted on January 26th, 2010

I injured my achilles tendon while running last week. I came in to be treated for this injury. I explained that I felt severe pain when stepping on the foot. All he recommended was stretching and advised physical therapy to strengthen the muscles, yet I am still in pain walking around every now and then at my office, nothing strenous, just a few steps.Thanks for nothing. Probably got his degree out of a cereal box.

Posted on November 29th, 2016