A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Kupferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Kupferman, Otolaryngologist, Allergist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kupferman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kupferman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupferman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kupferman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Andrew Kupferman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Kupferman practice?
- Dr. Todd Kupferman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Kupferman practices Otolaryngology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Margate, FL and Hialeah, FL.
See Pompano Beach Otolaryngologists.