A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Kupferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Kupferman, Otolaryngologist, Allergist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kupferman
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kupferman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Kupferman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupferman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kupferman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Andrew Kupferman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Kupferman practice?
- Dr. Todd Kupferman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Kupferman practices Otolaryngology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Margate, FL and Hialeah, FL.
See Pompano Beach Otolaryngologists.