A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Eisenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Eisenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Louis Eisenberg MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd L. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Todd Eisenberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Todd Eisenberg practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, MN and Hartford, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.