Dr. Todd Eisenberg Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Todd Eisenberg?

September 2nd, 2017

Jerk

Thinks he knows it all. Not a good listener. No compassion.

April 10th, 2014

You will wait for him but don't ever miss your appointment or PAY!

I've been bringing my son to see Eisenberg for 5 months now and have never missed or been late for an appointment. I used to think he was a nice guy. Last week I forgot about our appointment and called the office 20 minutes after the appointment time to let them know I forgot and to make other arrangements. It was obviously too late to drive the 20 minutes to his office and still see him that evening so I rescheduled the appointment. I asked if I could leave him a voicemail explaining the absence but was told he does not have voicemail and I could leave a message on the nurse's line so I did that. I called back several days later to speak with a nurse to find out if he got the message and I was told Eisenberg would be charging me the late cancellation fee! I was also told I would have to speak with him about it at the next appointment. WHAT? I miss ONE stinking appointment and the guy charges me a late fee! I can recall at least 3 times I've had to wait at least 10-15 minutes for my scheduled appointment. One of those times I waited longer than 15 minutes. At that visit I went back up to the check-in counter and told them I'd been waiting more than 15 minutes. She said she would let him know again. When he did come up he said he didn't know we were up there, and that was it. What about my time? Why isn't my time as valuable as his? How would it be if I could charge back to him the office visit fee because he made us sit there for 15-20 minutes? I'm so unhappy and furious with this guy! I will be looking for another MD for my son. And that sucks because appointments with these mental health MDs are very, very hard to get, sometimes 6 months out. My son is the one who loses over this whole thing because he won't have medication potentially for months. I guess when you're the only MD at Affiliated Clinical Services you're in such high demand you no longer tolerate human imperfection or offer second chances.

October 9th, 2017