Learn more about Dr. Todd Langager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Langager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langager
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Langager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Langager, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langager graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Langager has 32 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd T Langager MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Todd T. Langager practice?
- Dr. Todd Langager has 12 office locations.
Dr. Todd Langager practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Keystone, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Rapids, IA and Belle Plaine, IA.
See Keystone Internists and Keystone Cardiologists.