A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Langager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Langager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Langager, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Langager graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Langager has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Jones Regional Medical Center
- Allen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd T Langager MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Todd T. Langager practice?
- Dr. Todd Langager has 5 office locations.
Dr. Todd Langager practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, IA and Vinton, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Internists and Cedar Rapids Cardiologists.