Learn more about Dr. Todd Lanman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Lanman, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Lanman, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lanman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Hopkins Lanman FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd H. Lanman practice?
- Dr. Todd Lanman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Lanman practices Neurological Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Neurological Surgeons.