A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Lanser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Lanser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Lanser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanser graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lanser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Graham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd A Lanser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Lanser practice?
- Dr. Todd Lanser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Lanser practices Family Medicine near Canton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, IL.
See Canton Primary Care Doctors.