A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd LaRocque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd LaRocque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd LaRocque, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. LaRocque graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. LaRocque has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Michael LaRocque MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. LaRocque practice?
- Dr. Todd LaRocque has 5 office locations.
Dr. Todd LaRocque practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Laguna Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.