A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Lasman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Lasman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Lasman, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lasman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Evan Lasman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Todd E. Lasman practice?
- Dr. Todd Lasman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Lasman practices Pulmonary Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Pulmonologists.