A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Lefkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Lefkowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkowitz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lefkowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Allen Lefkowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Lefkowitz practice?
- Dr. Todd Lefkowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Lefkowitz practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ansonia, CT and Southbury, CT.
See Waterbury Ophthalmologists and Waterbury Surgeons.