A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Lefkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Lefkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lefkowitz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lefkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Lefkowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkowitz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lefkowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd A Lefkowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Lefkowitz practice?
- Dr. Todd Lefkowitz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Todd Lefkowitz practices Ophthalmology near Oro Valley, AZ.