Dr. Todd Lemmon MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
Disappointed
I have been dealing with very heavy periods, and horrible pain for three years now. I have had a period for the last six month and it's driving me crazy. Tried the nova sure(permanent BC placement) which was fine because I couldn't have more children anyways, it slowed down my period but didn't stop it. Have had horrible pain since and been reading up on it, it's not suitable for women who have had there tubes done! Also, I felt as if he doesn't care! My uterus lining is 1 1/2 thick of scar tussie. I still bleed and am in horrible pain. I'm now switching doctors and never going back!

February 10th, 2016
Young and worried
Basically I've had issues with my periods and everything related to being a woman since I was 11. I'm now 22 and have been on multiple types of birth control and nothing has helped. I have to take strong narcotic pain killers just to be able to go to work when I start my period and have had two miscarriages. My mother had endometriosis to the degree in which she had to have a full hysterectomy at the age of 22. Different doctors will tell you different things in regards to the disease being hereditary so my concerns are very much there. The day I went to see this doctor I had gone to the restroom and felt/heard a popping noise in my pelvic bone and I started gushing blood. I called and made an appointment because his office was the only one who could see me on such short notice. In a nutshell, I was not impressed with his anything. The only thing that made me feel moderately okay, was the nurse who came in during the physical and spoke with me initially. After explaining all about my history and problems, he disregarded everything I said and simply stated that I was experiencing a period and that I should know what that is. After he completely disregarded my concerns about my health, he then said that I should try birth control to regulate myself. I can honestly say that this was the worst experience I've had with a supposed health professional and I wouldn't let him near me again if my life depended on it.

June 21st, 2011
OVERDUE
16.5 years ago Dr Lemmon delivered my son. He was mean then and sounds like he still is, on top of that he screwed up his circumsicion. Yelled at me to stop squirming while sewing me up after I tore from the delivery, mind you I was not numb. Run don't walk.

June 17th, 2011
Don't go
This is the worst Dr. in the area. Do not go to him ever. He will treat you like crap, lie to you, and send you on your way.

March 26th, 2009
Did he screw up???
This is an extremely short version of a fairly complex and painful story. Following a reasonably normal pregnancy that ending with the unexplaned death of our daughter, only a week before her due date.We never heard from Dr. Todd Lemmon again. Not a "sorry for your loss".Not a bed side visit (During the 3 day stay at the hospital which is litteraly across the road from his office) following the loss of our daughter. Nothing!! We were left with many questions and concerns that he did not offer to step up and answer. We did everything we were told, and we were left by this man to figure things out without him. And now we hear 4 months later he is no longer seeing pregnant women only non pregnant women. This only adds to the questions. We have never mentioned or concidered legal actions and at this time we still have not. But that still leaves us wondering where our doctor went.

August 10th, 2017