Dr. Todd Leverentz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Leverentz?

January 30th, 2017

Dr. Leverentz is fantastic. I would never change to another physician. However, his staff is not friendly. Almost no one smiles at you when you come in or leave. Clearly they are not interested in your medical concerns. Have to wait days to get a return call when leaving messages on the voice mail. Sometimes, it takes more than one message to get a response. The staff is not a compliment to the practice. I would give a highly satisfied rating if it were not for the staff.

January 29th, 2014

Dr. leverentz office reviews

The receptionist are the worst and takes forever to answer phone calls and have a long recording announcement to listen to, and they all take their lunchtime together from 11:30 am-1:00 pm. It's switched over to an answering service. Their staff are unfriendly and miserable! I don 't understand how they get away with it by Dr. leverentz who is an excellent physician. When I'm looking to find a physician, I check out the front desk before the Dr. They are the ones who should be impressive. Otherwise, I keep looking for another place. They all should be replaced by more friendly and courteous nurses and receptionist.

October 1st, 2013

Referring Doctor

The staff of the phone is less than satisfactory. I called probably a dozed times over a 2 week period and I either got a busy signal or was put on hold for longer than I could wait. I needed forms sent to me to submit a patient's insurance and it seemed as if they couldn't be bothered.

June 13th, 2012

Unfriendly staff

I've been with Dr. Leverentz for a very long time and he is and always has been a caring and professional physician. But, his office staff is another matter. They are not a happy group of employees and not what you'd expect in a physicians office. With a few exceptions, most of the staff are unfeeling, rude and unfriendly. Perhaps they should consider another profession, one that has no contact with the public.

January 7th, 2012

Best Doctor In The World

Love Dr. Leverentz. He is one of the most knowledgeable and caring doctors I have ever met. I have been going to him for over 20 years. While the office staff needs some improvement, it is well worth dealing with them to see him. He spends as much time as you need with him, does not make you feel rushed and makes you feel cared for. He was able to diagnose my gallbladder problem within minutes by just asking questions. I am now pain free. There has never been a problem he has not resolved. He truly cares for you like a member of his family. I WILL NEVER SWITCH HIM AS MY PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN.

October 20th, 2011

most caring and competent doctor with horrible office staff

October 27th, 2010

Rude receptionists

They take forever to answer the phone when they answer then put you on hold ALWAYS. I've had to wait 20 mins on hold they return without even apologizing as if they are just now answering the phone. They talk over you in such rude manners. When you finally get your message asked it takes days for a call back. When I've checked in at the window they ignore you for ten mins without ever acknowledging you are there as they chat. It is shame for this to be going on. I really like doctor though but dread to have to deal with.

October 25th, 2010

receptionists

I tried calling the office today,it kept giving me a busy signal. I haven't heard of a Dr's office who don't answer their phones. I think this is rediculious. At least have a recording in order for the patient to leave a message for the receptionist or the Dr. I tried calling the alternative number, still she refused to except my call at this alternative #.I don't even like the way they answer or the way they talk to the patient on the phone. Yes, i'm considering changing doctors for that reason plus, the long waiting at the office too. Therefore, i won't recommend this Dr. to anyone.

November 8th, 2016