A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Levine, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Dylan Levine MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Levine practice?
- Dr. Todd Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Levine practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.