A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Lincoln:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Lincoln is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lincoln graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lincoln has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Vincent Lincoln DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd V. Lincoln practice?
- Dr. Todd Lincoln has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Lincoln practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.