Learn more about Dr. Todd Linden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Linden, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linden
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Linden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Linden, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Linden graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Linden has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd B Linden MD and PC is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Todd B. Linden practice?
- Dr. Todd Linden has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Linden practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.