Learn more about Dr. Todd Linden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Linden, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linden
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Linden, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Linden graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Linden has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd B Linden MD and PC is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Todd B. Linden practice?
- Dr. Todd Linden has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Linden practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.