A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Lininger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Lininger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Lininger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lininger graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lininger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Edward Lininger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd E. Lininger practice?
- Dr. Todd Lininger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Todd Lininger practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Waterford Anesthesiologists and Waterford Pain Management Doctors.