A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Linsenmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Linsenmeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Linsenmeyer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Linsenmeyer graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Linsenmeyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Linsenmeyer MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Todd Linsenmeyer practice?
- Dr. Todd Linsenmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Linsenmeyer practices Urology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Urologists.