Learn more about Dr. Todd Linsenmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Linsenmeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Linsenmeyer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Linsenmeyer graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Linsenmeyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linsenmeyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Linsenmeyer practice?
Dr. Todd Linsenmeyer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Urology near Saddle Brook, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Jersey City, NJ.
See Saddle Brook Physiatrists and Saddle Brook Urologists.