A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Lipschultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Lipschultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipschultz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipschultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Lipschultz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipschultz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lipschultz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd M Lipschultz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Lipschultz practice?
- Dr. Todd Lipschultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Lipschultz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Deptford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.