Learn more about Dr. Todd Lipschultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Lipschultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Lipschultz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipschultz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lipschultz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipschultz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Lipschultz practice?
Dr. Todd Lipschultz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Deptford, NJ.
See Woodbury Surgeons.