A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Lipschultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Lipschultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipschultz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lipschultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Lipschultz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipschultz graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lipschultz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd M Lipschultz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Lipschultz practice?
- Dr. Todd Lipschultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Lipschultz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Deptford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.