A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Liu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Y Liu MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Todd Y. Liu practice?
- Dr. Todd Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Liu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.