A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Locher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Locher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Locher
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Locher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Locher, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Locher graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Locher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd L Locher MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd L. Locher practice?
- Dr. Todd Locher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Locher practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Pulmonologists, and Tucson Sleep Medicine Doctors.