A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Locher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Locher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Locher, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Locher graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Locher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd L Locher MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Todd L. Locher practice?
- Dr. Todd Locher has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Locher practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists, Tucson Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Tucson Pulmonologists.