A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Locke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Locke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Locke graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Locke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Locke MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd Locke practice?
- Dr. Todd Locke has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Locke practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.