A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Adams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Adams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Michael Adams MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Adams practice?
- Dr. Todd Adams has 1 office location.
- Dr. Todd Adams practices Internal Medicine near , .