Learn more about Dr. Todd Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Highlands
- Uab Medical West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Brown MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Todd Brown practice?
- Dr. Todd Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Brown practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Cardiologists.