A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Michael Goldberg DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Todd Goldberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Todd Goldberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.