Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd Mailly
Dr. Todd Mailly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with other offices in West Hartford, CT and Bloomfield, CT (and 2 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mailly is affiliated with St Francis Hospital & Medical Center, Saint Francis Care Behavorial Health and Hartford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd Mailly has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Todd Mailly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Anthony Spinella
Hartford, CT 0 mi43
Dr. Christina Kabbash
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Hartford, CT 0 mi16
Dr. John Mara
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Hartford, CT 0 mi39