A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Malan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Malan, Cosmetic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malan
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Malan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Malan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malan graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd K Malan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd K. Malan practice?
- Dr. Todd Malan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Malan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Plastic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Scottsdale Plastic Surgeons.