Dr. Todd Maraist Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Maraist?

Run

Posted on February 20th, 2016

He is a very rude and worthless Neurologist, poor excuse of a dr. Doesn't seem to care about your illness, does not listen to what you have to say, wasted many years seeing this dr...waste of my time

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Such a great doctor and staff.

Great doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2015

I took my 15 year old daughter and was concerned with reviews I had read on Dr. Maraist which turned out to be not true! Excellent service and bedside manner!! I was so pleased with the office and doctor!

Do your research

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

If you are considering using Dr. Maraist I would suggest you talk to his peers and former patients. There might be better options if your willing to travel to Austin or Houston.

Highly Recommend

Posted on January 20th, 2015

I did not have a follow-up after visit appointment and for this reason I couldn't rate this. What I liked about Dr. Maraist was while I was being seen he was 100% concerned with my needs. I felt I was the only one he was focused on.

HORRIBLE

Posted on March 1st, 2014

I had heard that Dr. Maraist was one of the best neurologists in College Station, so I was ecstatic. My initial appointment was amazing, and I felt like I had found a great neurologist. However, at my next appointment, I quickly learned that he is extremely rude, and does not care about his patients in the least. I was diagnosed with a rare brain disease shortly before by another neurologist about a 2 hour drive from my home...and Dr. Muraist confirmed on the first appointment that there was no way it was anything else. The second appointment, he told me I was cured (even though it's an incurable brain disease, and my symptoms were obviously still very active). The third appointment (after getting another neurologists opinion and having them write a letter), he told me it could still be active but if it was it was entirely my fault I had it to begin with (A lot of doctors used to believe this disease was the patients fault; however, recent research says other factors play an import role in the development of the disease). This just showed me that he is not only rude and uncaring, but also uneducated. I would not feel so negatively about Dr. Maraist if he showed an ounce of compassion when he talks to people by choosing kinder words. He even talks to his office staff in a rude way.

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

This doctor and his staff left my 21 year old daughter who is in a wheelchair in the parking lot of his office crying because of pain and made no effort to help her. A doctor with no concern for his patients is of no use. Horrible

Rude

Posted on October 10th, 2012

Maraist was recommended by my internist.. when I called to make an appointment they said I had to have my doctor send records and he knows that he is supposed to. I asked if they could call and request the required information since I did not know what they wanted.. Maraist's office refused to. Since my internist had done no prior testing or workup.. I decided to find another neurologist.. If the office help is useless and rude,, it is most likely the Dr will be also.. after reading these opinions of others, it appears I am correct..

uncaring

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

After being in the ER with the worst headache ever, I was referred to him. I wrote down what I had been experiencing for a month with headaches and gave it to him. He just looked at the paper and didn't even take the time to read it. I've always heard that the Dr. wanted to know everything that has gone on healthwise. He sure didn't seem to care at all. Gave antiseizure prescription and ordered an MRI. I had to call for the results of the MRI. I was told from his front office staff that it was fine. No followup at all.

brain dead

Posted on April 20th, 2011

this doc is very rude and impatience, will not listen and on the second visit he wanted to take me OFF my meds and do brain surgery and cut a part of my brain out.! I told him after he had the surgery to call me!

Rude and uncaring

Posted on August 10th, 2010

I had to call Dr. Maraist through the answering service after I had been seen in the ER several times in one weekend. The ER was unsuccessful in treating me so the DR. suggested I call my neurologist. Dr. Maraist yelled at me when I got a hold of him, he said my migraine was not an emergency, and to never call him through the answering service again. He did not care what was happening with my health, he did not listen or help me. On top of feeling extremely ill and worried about what was happening to myself, he made sure I felt good and humiliated as well. This was the worst experience I have ever had with a Dr. EVER. This man just does not care about his patients whatsoever.

Good at Migraines, his partner is better.

Posted on May 11th, 2010

Dr Maraist is a great neurologist, but his partner Kim Oas, NP, is even better with Migraines. She is a migraine specialist. If you are in B/CS, call their office and make an appointment. They're both very good.